Working in Bali pt 1
At first I came to Bali just for a leisure trip, looking for my Advanced Diving Course in Tulamben on October 2024. I finally finished my freaking business college that I postponed the final thesis (skripsi) from 2020 to 2024 due to depression and anxiety disorder. So at my 2nd week of the trip, I applied to several random companies I found in Facebook. Yes, you’re not mistaken, Facebook. I have never opened FB in years and now I have to dig through some random groups.
I got accepted for interview in 3 companies, went for all the interviews and got accepted at a diving company in Batu Bolong, Canggu. Long story short, I quickly pack all my bags in Solo, moved to Bali and I worked as a Guest Relation Officer and also Content Creator for 3 months (November 2024 - January 2025). I don’t even say goodbye to all my friends in Solo and Jogja, sad :(
In January, the probation contract for the diving company ended. My boyfie went to Bali for a brief holiday with me, we spent a great times together yeay. I went back to Solo & Jogja to catch up with some of my best friends and my boyfie. I went back home to meet my brothers and sisters. They don’t like me leaving them because they love me so much. I love them, but at the same time my family hurt me a lot, especially my mom. Family is definitely not an option.
They don’t allow me to move to Bali, but at the same time they kicked me out of the house because I’ve graduated. I don’t actually know what they want. I told them I got a job in Bali and get the hell out of my house so I’m not their burden anymore. I know they miss me but when I remember what they did to me and treated me like a trash, I better love them from a distance. I’m just so confused.
So yeah, life was hard at the first three months. Fortunately, my family still give me some allowance just for them to make sure that I’m still alive, especially because I’m still on the medicine with my shrink in Solo. That’s fine, I will find a way to live in this city, who tested me with A LOT of things.

Tidak ada komentar: